2. The effective date of termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following:
the last date of attendance; or
the date of receipt of written notice from the student.
3. If tuition and fees are collected in advance of entrance, and the student does not enter school, not more than $100 shall be retained by the school.
4. If the student fails to enter the seminar, withdraws, or is discontinued at any time before completion of the seminar, the student will be refunded the pro rata portion of tuition, fees, and other charges that the number of class hours remaining in the seminar after the effective date of termination bears to the total number of class hours in the seminar.
5. A full refund of all tuition and fees is due in each of the following cases:
an enrollee is not accepted by the school;
if the seminar of instruction is discontinued by the school and thus prevents the student from completing the seminar; or
if the student’s enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or misrepresentations by the owner or representatives of the school.
6. Refunds will be totally consummated within 60 days after the effective date of termination.
l certify that I have received, prior to enrollment, a copy of the school’s catalog; of tuition, fees, and other charges; refund policy; registration form; regulations pertaining to absences; grading policy; and rules of operation and conduct.
I agree to comply with these policies during my period of enrollment in KD Studio, inc.
I understand and acknowledge that the school offers job placement assistance, but does not guarantee a job or a starting salary upon graduation.
* Any holder of this consumer credit contract is subject to all claims and defenses which the debtor could assert against the seller if goods or services obtained pursuant hereto or with the proceeds hereof. Recovery hereunder by the debtor shall not exceed the amounts paid by the debtor hereunder.